In brief...
The Horrors played all of my favorite songs. They are adorable British boys, but Faris Badwan is a boring singer.
The Horrors played all of my favorite songs. They are adorable British boys, but Faris Badwan is a boring singer.
My camera was perched on a beer can, so with every kick drum beat...:
We got migas for breakfast @ Brazil Cafe. Every time I reflect on those migas, I fill with rage at how bland and subpar they were. I mean, they looked good, but were such a disappointment. I had to really hot sauce them up beyond recognition. And their coffee was bullshit, too. It was all flavored and horrible. It will be difficult for me to give them another shot:



On the way home from Dallax, KMHD & I craved cafeteria food (SHAME!), so we stopped at Bryce's in Texarkana. Haaaaaaaaaaaaa. In all honesty, this was our best meal in TX. Is it any surprise that we were the youngest ones there?
Look at my white, brown & yellow meal! It's the ideal "what not to eat" visual.






1 comment:
Ha! Love me some cafeteria food! Mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, ROLLS, what's not to love? xo.
Post a Comment